HELP LIVES WITH MEDIFAB!
Elevate your career by meeting many people that have medical conditions and providing them with clinical scripted solutions to enable their lives to be more comfortable, safer and happier.
Maybe you already have an OT/PT/ATP, medical or sales career?
Medifab are specialists in helping children and adults who have significant disabilities and medical conditions. CRT products enable these individuals to deal with their daily physical, functional and cognitive challenges and play a critical role in addressing the complex medical needs of these children and adults and in keeping them active and functional within their homes and communities.
Oh, to be part of a reputable and successful company with high standards and a great team ethic!
We have been 'Shaping better lives through consistency of care' for over 27 years and delivering market-leading life-enhancing products for the physically challenged throughout New Zealand (and around the world too). Find out more about us http://www.medifab.co.nz/about
Our sales consultancy team are really busy, and many people need our services, so we are looking for more fun & friendly people to join our "mission-possible-legends!"
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A positive and optimistic personality that puts smiles on faces of our customers, clients and caregivers...with:
- Experience in prescribing and fitting wheelchairs & positioning, adaptive/assistive equipment and complex rehab technology (CRT) Particularly Sunrise Medical products including powered and manual wheelchairs, Jay Seating and Whitmyer headrests
- Flexibility and preparedness to travel the North Island of NZ.
- Ability to be hands-on with clients with disabilities. This involves setting-up and adjusting equipment for best clinical outcomes.
WHAT DOES THIS CAREER LOOK LIKE?
- Working with our large network of OT’s and PT’s and assisting their clients in the process of evaluating, scripting and providing basic to complex rehab positioning equipment.
- Account management of our product portfolio. This includes manual tilt wheelchairs, scripted/configured seating systems, lying & positioning systems, standing & walking systems and much more.
- Attending equipment appointments, presentations and other events etc.
WHY JOIN MEDIFAB?
- 'Shaping better lives’ for children and adults who have significant disabilities and medical conditions and making a positive improvement for them.
- We’re a lively team with positive and friendly culture, and you get back-up support from our fun customer support team and other team members.
- Base salary with performance bonuses
- Sales vehicle + paid fuel costs
- Laptop or tablet, and phone if required.
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas with our clinical portfolio of equipment. Accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction, developing/increasing sales turnover and managing quality product and service delivery.
If you want to take advantage of this career opportunity, submit your application online: http://www.medifab.co.nz/contact/careers/apply
If you have any questions please email Bruce Mascull: firstname.lastname@example.org