A prone and supine all-in-one standing frame for paediatrics to adolescents. Extremely easy to adjust.
Multiplicity of standing options and huge growth range maximises your investment in this versatile aid for individuals with moderate to severe disabilities. Tilt from vertical to horizontal position with gas spring or actuator.
Previously known as the Multistand 2000.
- Easy adjustment - change between prone and supine set-up in less than two minutes.
- New frame design can be dis-assembled for transport - only 2 screws to remove, and only 1 tool (included) needed for assembly and adjustment.
- Individual knee and foot adjustments for the perfect fit. Adjustments for:
- Angles in all directions (incl. abduction)
- Electric actuator upgrade available.
- Top class functionality combined with an elegant design.
- Package includes all accessories seen in the main picture
- 3 Sizes - see 'Specifications' below for the capacity of each size.
- Huge growth range
- 90˚ gas assisted or electric tilt for easy transfers.
Stepless support adjustments ensure accurate and comfortable positioning.
Swing-away side supports for easy transfer
Easy care upholstery can be removed for machine washing.
Effortless & Safe Transfers: The frame has good hoist access which facilitates lying the user on, and fastening straps before tilting to the desired standing position.