We are excited to bring New Zealand wheelchair users the latest innovation from loop+, to continuously monitor seated position and pressure in everyday life!
loop+ continuously records seated activity in a wheelchair to align health management in the community with your best practice guidance. It's a tool that provides visibility into your client's everyday habits.
Join our online introductory Education Sessions:
loop+ is a connected and continuous approach to care management. A sensor pad that fits to the wheelchair connected to a mobile app, loop+ tracks movement and learns routines to help wheelchair users and their circle of care identify potential risks based on changes in daily habits and physical activity.
loop+ has supported allied health professionals with:
- Partnering with their client for best practice seating habits
- Quantifiable evidence for AT justifications
- Seating adjustment or assessment
- Product comparisons in everyday seating
- Back to seating protocols
- Educating and supporting carers for best positioning practices
- Understanding positioning habits in everyday life