Uniquely versatile positioning experience for children and adults of all ages, whether needs are simple or more complex
Therapy product that can be used for play, support, therapy, rest or even imaginative play. It’s incredible versatility and flexibility mean it can aid a wide variety of therapy uses.
- Promotes activity such as crawling
- Promotes balance when used for sitting either astride or to one side
- Supports a specific posture by placing Ziggy behind or in front of a user to help maintain an overall body posture (whether lying or sitting)
- Supports a younger child in a corner seat position (by bending Ziggy round into a “U” shape and placing on the floor
- Supports a child in a prone position with shoulders raised (in the absence of a wedge), by placing the child in position over Ziggy and bending the product around their hips to keep them in midline
- Provides elbow/arm rest support for older users when reading/knitting etc, by placing Ziggy around the waist as a soft and comfortable and supportive arm rest
Ziggy comes in two lengths and is square in its cross section. It can be bent at numerous points to create many different shapes.
Ziggy also works particularly well with the Dreama Lying and Positioning System, where a defined whole body or specific limb posture can be supported.