Medifab represented two of our sales managers to ATSA Expo in Melbourne on Wednesday 16th May.
ATSA is the Assistive Technology Suppliers Australasia, made up of a wide cross-section of manufacturers as well as large and small equipment suppliers in Australia. ATSA's aims are:
- To give rehab suppliers a voice that...
- Has a positive influence on Government policy through a representative, unified approach
- Educates Governments and other stakeholders about our industry
- Promotes a robust, competitive and commercially viable marketplace
- To improve the quality of equipment provision by...
- Supporting the on-going training and education of therapists and prescribers
- Promoting ethical business practices that safeguard the interests of the end user
- Participating in the development of appropriate and cost effective product standards
- To develop alliances with all industry stakeholders to…
- Drive continued improvement in outcomes for end users
- Minimise the total lifetime costs of equipment
- Ensure an open, fair and competitive market